Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Surgery Days: Monday and Thursday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Clinic Days: Tuesday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M, Wednesday 12:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M., and every other Friday 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
For all appointments and enquiries, call 504-412-1705 in Kenner.
What you need for your 1st visit?
- Arrive 10 to 15 Minutes early to be registered.
- Bring with you your completed patient forms.
- Bring your insurance card or insurance information.
- Bring your X-rays, MRI, CT Scan, and/or other tests.
Films or disc are acceptable.
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and/or other tests from prior doctor visits. Films or discs are acceptable.
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
If you do not have X-RAYS, please inform our office as we will need to schedule extra time to accommodate your visit.
It is also recommended to have a list of questions ready for Dr. Hartman and his team as well as a list of symptoms that you have been experiencing.
Dr. Hartman participates in most insurance plans at both office locations. When you call for an appointment, please have your primary insurance plan card at your hand so we can help you understand your benefits.
Even if Dr. Hartman does not participate with your plan, chances are you can still come to see him out-of-network. Our staff is highly trained to assist you with this and can address any questions you may have.
We are here to help you and we do not want insurance to stand in the way.
Note that in addition to multiple insurance plans, Dr. Hartman participates with Medicare, Workman’s Compensation and No-Fault.
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.
Your time is valuable and we make every effort to run on time. As you can imagine, emergencies occur that cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize in advance if we keep you waiting.
Insurance Companies Accepted
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Office of Group Benefits
- United Healthcare
- Workers' Compensation
- All major forms of payment accepted